The Residenza Arrubia is a free-standing single-storey villa with garden.
The house has a small lobby and a living room directly attached to the kitchen, thus creating the central sunny room of the house. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Furthermore, a little wooden garret offer an additional cozy sleeping place.
The living space is directed towards the sea. Two bedrooms as well as the living room face towards southeast and the sunrise; another bedroom the west towards the sunset: light-flooded rooms at every hour of the day.
The Bedrooms (six sleeping places)
– Bedroom La Conchiglia: bedroom with a double bed and own bathroom. It is connected to the living room and a big glass door links it to the porch.
– Bedroom La Balena: bedroom with a moveable double bed. It has a big window facing the garden, two entrances, one from the corridor of the second bathroom, the other one from the lobby.
– Bedroom La Stella: Small bedroom with a double bed and two windows facing the garden. It is connected with the corridor of the bathroom.
– Garret: constructed with wood and connected to the corridor by a folding ladder. Two little bull’s-eyes are facing into the living room and there is a skylight window. A futon mattress provides accommodation for additional two persons. The garret is a gorgeous little shelter especially for kids and teenagers who like to climb. However, because of its structure and the limited space it is not listed among the official sleeping-accommodation.
*Note: The house offers six official sleeping places, however there’s a folding sofa in the living room and the garret. If you have any questions about this possibilities do not hesitate to contact us.
– Big bathroom: directly connected with the bedroom La Conchiglia; it has a sink, a toilet, a bidet, a shower and a washing machine.
– Small bathroom: Bathroom with sink, toilet, bidet and shower.
The Living Room
Terracotta slabs, a large wooden dining table (8 people), chairs, fire place, two rocking chairs. Directly attached to the kitchen. A big glass door is giving access to the porch and the garden.
The kitchen has recently been renewed and is equipped with an electric oven, a gas stove, a refrigerator, a sink, a dishwasher, a water boiler, cutlery, cooking utensils, tableware as well as a mocha can for Italian coffee.